Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's and Where's My Problem?

What is my problem?Which I always can't get a satisfied result for me and my parents?

Yesterday,dad came back early from his office about four something almost reached half past four.I guess.Before,he was heading to home he called us and ask us(me and my brother)whether wanted to go out for drink tea just like having a tea time.When he reached home,and we jumped into his car.Then,he asked us Mac Donalds' or Old Town.Later,I suggested to go Old Town(Thank God!).Curious why i will say Thank God?Later on,you'll know.

When we have arrived,we order our food and beverage.While waiting those thing to come,my dad started to speak out to my brother about his final exam's result.I knew I'm going to be a dead meat because when he is finished with my brother then I'm going to suffer just like my brother.He said my brother is lazy to study.Likes to clown around or bumming around.He said me always in the room looks like study so hard but end up a pathetic result.I really did studied I don;t know why I still very weak.

He called my brother to come out his own Wonderland and face the Real Wonderland which is like now not in his own Alice in Wonderland.He also called did called to come out.I tell in through my heart "I already come out for a very long time".You just didn't notice it.Then,he asked us what is my brother and I problem.I don't know what is my brother's problem.Even my own problem I also don't know or where.I really did studied hard for my this term exam,butI really don't know why I still can get this kind of result.

He said I always keep quiet.Even I don't know something also keep quiet and don't want to open my mouth to ask.Not that I don't want.Just because I understand and i also did knew the answers or the way of studies.I just don't know what is my problem and where is my problem?Just only God knows which the God can't come down like what usually we watch in the movies or show.

No comments:

Post a Comment