Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Awful Day

Today is kinda awful day for me,because today my math,science,perdagangan & economy teachers give us our test paper.

My science kinda okay for me.Although is just 53% marks but I'm still not satisfied.Because last term I got more than that if I'm not mistaken that marks is 63% or 65%.Anyway kinda good to me too cause I didn't fail.

My perdagangan confirm is fail.Just only get 31%.This subject I admit that I'm not putting a full effort to do it.Because I have decided to drop this subject for next year as well as SPM.But I also did put just not enough.My economy result for objective is 16 over 40.I know that is so not good at all for me.This subject I can absolutely that I have put full of effort and did this exam,and I don't know why I still can get such a foolish marks.I really did it and most of the questions I also can answer it.But I think my parents will say to me for the same thing again.They will say me not focus.not putting any effort into the thing that I do and bla bla and this thing have been following with me for years.But I wish my subjective paper can does better than that.

But my math for objective is 14 over 40.Is really damn ridiculous.Because I did focus do the math but I think I'm not the person who is genius in math and I'm such a fool.I really did my best to do it but eventually still not good at all.If my parents know it they sure say me not putting effort to do it and that's the most upset thing for.Who say that I'm not putting enough effort in it.Anyway my subjective math paper haven't give yet so I really wish I can get a good result then I only can pass it.If pass I also happy cause at list my parents will not be so angry.

I'm really wish that my parents can understand me what I have felt.They always say to me that I have fail my papers and I won't feel any guilty or unhappy.I did feel that way for all the time when I got my subjects that have fail.I just didn't show it to you guys.Even sometimes I'm sad I feel that I want to cry out and I did cried out but is at night.because I don't want them to know that I'm sad.Or sometimes you guys will say me cry is useless if want to do it better then have to focus on it.I did focus on it and eally putting more than 100% effort in it.Eventually the result still not satisfied.What can I do?I really did it and take you guys" advice all the time that you guys" have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment