Sunday, November 29, 2009

Songs which are Nice to Listen

Currently I have been listening few songs which I like and nice.

Whatcha say~Jason Derulo
Bad romance~Lady Gaga
Video phone(remix)~Beyonce feat Lady Gaga
Fireflies~Owl City
Crank it up~Ashley Tisdale
Empire state of mind~Jay-Z feat Alicia Keys
Tik tok~Kesha
Evacuate the dance floor~Cascada
Party in USA~Miley Cyrus
Energetic~BoA
Touched~BoA
Stand by U~DBSK
Doushite~DBSK
Mirotic(Korean Version)~DBSK
Mirotic(Chinese Version)~DBSK-this is funny
Hey!(Don't bring me down)~DBSK
Fifteen~Taylor Swift
Two is better than one~Boys Like Girls feat Taylor Swift
I wanna~All American Rejects
Sweet dreams~Beyonce
Down~Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne
Make love~Big Bang
Number 1~Big Bang
Wedding dress~Big Bang
I do~98 Degrees
Never think~Robert Pattison
My bloody valentine~Tata Young
According to you~Orianthi

I think that all I've listened,if still have more I will add up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment