Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Very Frustrated

I'm very frustrated because I guess Michelle still mad at me.Because I have broken the promise.

On 7 Nov 2009 Michelle,Po Yeng and me supposed to go to 1 Utama to watch movies and karaoke.I know Michelle you don't likes a person who breaks the promise.Actually I'm also very upset about it.

On 6 Nov 2009 dinner time,my dad said to me that the next day I have to be back home at 3 p.m. no matter what.Actually that time I really want to call off it.But later on,I did not do that.First of all,I seldom go out with my friends.I think is worse than seldom.Second of all,I think that time Michelle has booked the movies ticket.So that time I have decided not to call off.

Later on.after my dad.my brother and I have finished our dinner.My dad suddenly said to me called me to cancel it not to go.He said that very troublesome.I don't understand why he let me hung out with my friends last year and this year cannot.I can't get it.I didn't ask further more infomation that why I can't go.Cause I don't dhave the guts to ask him and I think most of the reasons he will give me also the same old reasons.

I'm not a child that can fight back through parents like Michlle.What I mean is argument not fighting type.Besides,Michelle has a loving mum.Can't say that I don't have.I do have but not much as Michelle and my brother.

I'm so sorry,Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment