Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Lovin' it

Today after our mandarin paper,all chinese students including me have decided to leave earlier.Because if we don't we will be very boring and later on we don't have any paper to exam.

Actually we can't do that because is wrong way to do it.Moreover we are breaking the rules of school.But who cares it?Even our form teacher Pn.Azimah also encourage us to go back too.If our principle find us we just put the blame in her.Haha..because she is the one who agrees us to go back home earlier.

Anyway we did it,we can't hold ourselves.Later on,Vincent's dad came and pick him up and other hand he help most of us to get out the school safely.So thanks ya uncle.When went out me,po yeng,xiiao yee and michelle decided to go Mac D to have our lunch and chit chat at there.This way is much more better than we are in the school.

On the way to Mac D,me and michelle have complained how hot is the sun and so on bla bla bla....I remembered what I've just said to them I don't want next year when I see michlle become an african.Haha...just kidding michelle don't angry ya!!

Finally we have arrived our destination.Three of us ordered the large set because of the free mug or cup or a glass.Whatever!!!But except for michelle beause she ordered a medium set,she said she not enough money to order a large set.Hello!!!Wake up,michelle.Cause you can borrow from us.Anyway pity her.

It was a really large not large is huge set for me,because the coke really large and I also didn't finish it.The burger it was fascinating man!!!Can't describe it and "Food is one of My Best Friend".LoL...xD


Further more I have a cup of Sundae ice cream full of chocolate my favourite.Yummy!!!But i more prefer Mccfurry with Oreo because is much more nicer than Sundae ice cream.Never mind this incident also just passed and also not a bad meal to me.Still can satisfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment