Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Freakin' Scary

My report card is on 15 December 2009.I really very afraid my dad and I don't know I afraid of what.

Actually is my mum to take it with me.But on 7 December 2009 until 23December 2009 she's not in Malaysia.She will be in Vietnam,Shanghai and America(Texas).So is my dad go and takes the report card with me.My mum I also will afraid but not then very very afraid's feelings like when my dad and me go and take it.

I fail 5 subjects.Mandarin paper,Math paper,History paper,Economy paper and Perdagangang paper.Math,History and Economy.this 3 subjects I did put more than 100% effort to do it and did studied too.I'm really paying atention of these 3 papers.But I don't know why I still can't get a good result.At least,let me pass.

Mandarin paper I admit that I didn't put a lot of effort as those 3 subjects that I mention above.But the essay part I did focused when i did it.But when i get back the paper teacher said I wrote those thing is out of the topic.Oh Gosh!!!Perdagangan almost same as Mandarin paper.Because I decided to drop this subject maybe not.Anyway,I really want to drop the Mandarin.Because is making me real sick when exam is coming.

My English paper is 45%.When I saw this I really couldn't believe.Because English is my favourite subjects among all and have a lot of confident when I did this paper.I remembered the essay I wrote very long about 500 words if i'm not mistaken.But the paper 1 the literature part I also can do it.But the teacher wrote a notice for me said that I'm also out of topic.Is moral values and I wrote characteristic.Then I have tought for few minutes.Maybe this paper I put the confidence is too much.So why I will wrong.OH MY GOD!!!Really sickening man!!!

I really afraid that my dad.Sometimes my eyes will come out a lot of tears about it.Anyone can help me?!!Wish the God can come down and give me some advices that I can do or solve this problem.Oh Gosh!!I'm really have the feeling which is so not good at all although the days still far.But times will go very fast and we can't stop even 1 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment