Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Will RESPECT You

The title up there which I just typed "I Will RESPECT You".Just because of last night.

Last night,after my family and I finished our dinner and cleaned those dirty dishes.We sat on our couch and watched the show "Biological.Dr Mahatir".This show is from Astro,History Channel.It feels like kinda awkward right?Because usually I will not watch this kind of show.LoL!Actually I wanted to relax at first but later on I also follow with my family to continue wacthcing his show.Is kinda intersting to me.Because he is my country ex Prime Minister and about 20 years.

He is a doctor.He is a stubborn person but is in a good way and he really says out straight and forward.He really daring.One thing,is the most interesting part is his English is so damn Good.For me not just Good is Great!!!He can speak very well and write very well.In this part,I really admire him.Because I'm also a person like English too. Now I guess he is 88 years old if I'm not mistaken.

At first,he wanted to study about Law in London.Later on,come back to Malaysia and helped out his own country.But that time he said that somebody offers him to Study medicine in Singapore and he said that last time we cannot reject any offer.So he chose to study medicine and there he met his girlfriend and now his wife.He is a great dad and also a strict dad,Meanwhile,he also very strict in his children education no kidding for this.

I heard from my tuition teacher said that last time they really have economy problem in our country.At the same time,Dr Mahatir helped outour financial problem.He changed our money to RM which is Ringgit Malaysia.That time our country financial problem slowly getting better.So thanks to you,Dr Mahatir.

No comments:

Post a Comment