Thursday, November 12, 2009

Upset

This two days I have been having a tough time.11 Nov 2009 & 12 Nov 2009.

I argued with my mum.Like as usual.She's a typically an insane and a freak mother that I have seen.She said to me she didn;t argue with me for this one year.Then I replied in my heart and said "Bull shit".This is so not a true thing.

Like on wednesday 11 Nov 2009.She said I'm the one who started the fight.Maybe I am and I'm really not sure about it.She said I'm the one who started to hit my own self."Hello yow!!!Is you to call me hit on my own."So I only started it.I rather hit myself until bleeding I also don't want you to hit me until bleeding.I really hate you most of the time and I don't know why.I really don't know.

Next day 12 Nov 2009,she bought my favourite idol's album for me.Tohoshinki,The Secret Code.So!!!Later on also likes to find something to argue with me and you wanted to win it and doesn't wanted to lose it.Fuck man!!!Sorry by my improper languages who views my blog.But I don't think ayone will view my blog.Because I think don't have any people knows that I have blog.

11 Nov 2009.she said to me she will support me that i choose my own career which is flight attendant for now.She said she will support me ven dad don't allow or what.Then the next day 12 Nov 2009,she said those for girls who are doing flight attentant.They are on the plane finding a wealthy man.Like plane prostituions.I know she's not saying me she said for those girls flight attendant,but is really obvious she was saying me.

Later on,she said I'm jealous about her.My gosh!!!I jealous about her what??!She said I have the attitude that cannot accept others" people opinion.This I admit BUT is only with home outside I'm not.At home,I can say that I'm the small gas person but outside I'm very generous.You can notice me every week definately at home cry once or twice.But outside I dont't.Outside I have more louder laughter with my friends and a lot ok jokes,and really funny and fun.

She said my dad always hit me I didn't say anything.Why not??!!!I said to her you alwways hit my face and dad always hit my body like simply hit.But I'm used to it already.Because I am growing up with this since you guys have beaten for the first time until now.Although at first will feel pain a lil' bit but later on no feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment