Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Really Under Pressure and Stressful

The reason why I will say I'm really under pressure because I find it out I'm really under pressure by my parents.

My parents call me to revise back Form 4 studies which I'm weak in those subjects.Especially my mum she is damn irritating.I know now is not the time "Honey Moon" for me although now I am holiday for these two months November and December.

But I just finished my school exam.Can't I have a little time to relax first??!Just a little I didn't ask for more.I really hate it man!!!I'm really under a lot my pressure by you guys!Always force me to study every minute.

I know you guys call me always to do that is for my own good and my future will much more better.But do you know always forcing me will make me get more worse result??!I don't think you guys will know.Even though,you guys also don't bother it anyway.

Just like most of my friends,their parents didn't force him or her to always study,study,study!!!I think they did forced them but not too over like you guys.Late on,when exam they get a good result not that really good just good.But like this also can seem to be happy right??!Especially for you guys.

I'm really getting more and more stressful nowadys.Because collecting my report card's day is just around the corner.I try not to think about it for all the time but I can't.Because my mum always remind me in front of my dad in PURPOSE.Fuck man!!!Really DAMN HATE it like this.She likes to do something which other people don't like.So don't blame me if I do something which you don't like.

I really hope that I can born another world of full of love,fair and supportive parents.I'm really stress and emotional when I'm writting this real story about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment