Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Sorry

I'm so sorry Michelle and Po Yeng.Because I suddenly call off the plan for today our short trip in 1 utama.

I'm so sorry.At first,is really can go.When I heard from my dad's answer he said "Go lah,Go lah" in yesterday morning.I was really exicited.Then I know Michelle and Po Yeng were planning the schedule.Further more,I guess Michelle already booked the ticket that I really want to watch.The name of movie is "Jennifer's Body".

Until last night,my dad,my brother and I went to have our dinner.MY dad said to me I have to be back in house before 3 p.m. no matter what.Then my heart said "What the F***" How could be backed? Such a short time for us to shopping or others thing we want to do.Anyway I also very happy because I can go.

Then when we having dinner that time.My dad suddenly encouraged me not to go.He said my study also not good and housework also haven't done.Then wanted to go here and there.I know he just encouraged me only not forcing me.But I knw what he's trying to say is "I can't go" and he's actual answer is "NO YOU CAN'T GO".So that time I have decided not to go.

In my other opinion.I also knew that if I can go out this time then next time I can't go out.Because I will show my result to him lately.If I go out this time he definately will say "You cannot go out forever".So I think this is more worst right?So after show him my result I know he will not let me go out and hang out with y friends.But until December I think he will let me go out.Because the result timing has passed a long time.

So I'm really sorry to Michelle and Po Yeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment