Monday, August 9, 2010

Weird or Funny? LoL

This morning,I went to school as usual and I'm exhausted!Because is a Monday.Usually most people say Monday is a new fresh day to get a new start.Urgh~from my point of view is Not!If you want to know the reasons so you should see my previous blog 'Oh Shit'!

Okay,enough for my stuff!I post the title of weird or funny because this morning had happen a weird or funny stuff.

Before the assembly started.One of my friend Kyvern a.k.a Verny(I do not know her well,the reason why I know her that because she tuition the same class with me) had suddenly wished me Happy Belated Birthday!My reaction for her was a big Har? Came out from my mouth :-S instead of saying thank you to her.LoL!

Because my birthday is on 21st of February.This is real late!

So for you guys who visits my blog,so do you think is weird or funny?

LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment