Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Option is I Choose to Be Silent is the Best!

Not too long ago,I just have my dinner with my dad and bro.My mum had went to else where with aunt which is our neighbour.

My dad drove like as usual and I didn't speak or chat like as usual as well.Suddenly,he used his knuckles to knock my head but not that hard.He said "Why I'm always keep my mouth shut.We're not like father and daughter's relationship!Next year you can find a part time job to work but like this kind of attitude you won't success.Because you're always keep your mouth shut!"
After hearing these I still keep my silent.

The reasons why I would choose to be silent because:
1.I'm scare that I will say the wrong stuff and let you scold.Yes you said to me before when you scold me is correcting my mistakes.But seems like I everytime I open my mouth and speak out it will be got scold from you.
2.I used to be asked you something that I don't know but you rarely answer back or get scold because of my stupidity.
3.You said to me before treat you as friend like talking and chatting.I can't because for me when I asked or spoke out something it will end up like number 1 I've just said.

So these are the reasons I chose to be silent and for avoiding get scold from you.

I don't know why I'm scare toward you.Maybe I still can't forget that you've slapped me till my front tooth came out when I was the age of 5 or 6.Because that time I'm a food picky.So you've slapped because I'm choosing the food that I like to eat.So maybe on that day on wards.I just said MAYBE,I'm still unsure the reason why I'm afraid of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment