Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nobody But Myself

I didn't get much love from my parents so I aspect that I will get more love from you all.

I feel like I'm an outsider or garbage.Whenever all of you don't want then all of you just throw into the dustbin.

No matter how I pleased all of you.All of you still remain the same attitude toward me on and off the computer screen and in real life.

I'm feeling like I get ABANDON all the time.Everytime I can talk to all of you I'm feeling reall grateful and happy.But when it comes to my mistake which I'm not doing in purpose.All of you start to stay away from me.

Maybe I'm saying or asking that something wrong without any notice.So I'm sorry,you can tell me.

Everytime I'm feeling sad,cry and moody for most of my days.I don't want go through this kind of life anymore.

I rarely show out my emotion.But all the time I don't want but sometimes I just can't control my tears flowing out.I'm feeling sad and crying instead of piss off.

If all of you choose to do that so please don't find me at the first place.Is really hurtful.I also can feeling that bottom of my heart is crying too

I don't want get ABANDON anymore.This feeling is not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment