Thursday, August 5, 2010

Are You My Mother?

Here,I have to say sorry to my friends that you are loving your mum so well.

But mine is way more different than you guys' mum.

Why on earth that I have this kind of mother? Why would I say that?

So let's begin the real life of my drama!Today my mum tolde me that she will be fetched me on 7.45 pm from the tuition but my class finished at 8.00 or 8.05 pm.The reason that why she had to fetch me early back because at *.00 pm she had a comference call all the way from U.S. So I'll say okay.

Until 7.25 pm she texted me a message that she can't fetch me back early and Called me to finish the class.She will be called me back when she is done.You wonder why she will make this kind of decision right?Because she said my brother had tuition on 8.00 pm near my house.

This how I get my temper so hot!SShe could fetch my brother to his tuition centre ealy and fetch me like 7.45 pm like what she has said.Not to say I do not willing to wait is just that you're always think about yourself and my brother as well.Why would I say this again?Because as a mother you should put your family position first.Maybe your husband doesn't love you like last time he did.But you still can put the children first.

Always side my brother,anything goes the first person you going to blame is me.I'm not a victim here okay,I'm also part of the family.Sometimes you are clumsy that you didn't notice and we just remind you or inform you with a nice tone.Then you raise your voice say no I'm right I didn't is you are the one who clumsy.Oh Gosh!!!You always scold me I should use a nice tone to ask you something and while talking with you.But why should I do that?Because you answer me back with a harsh tone.

You always say me after I getting a poor grades I won't feel sad or something so it means I do not care about it.You're wrong!I will feel devastated you just can't see.Most of the night before I went into my la la land,iI will put on my tears.Not to say I want,is just that I can't control my tears.Obviously,other things also involv too.

Furthermore,please do not be a selfish person.Just now,about one small incident you wanted to call and texted brother's tuition teacher.Don't you know that the teacher just laboured a new born baby yesterday?You said you don't care!Okay,so do not blame us will do almost the same thing to you someday!People need some rest okay.You;ve got money.So What?Money is not all yours and we can't earn all the money in the world.Money also can be our evil side.

No comments:

Post a Comment