Thursday, August 5, 2010

Arturo Ramirez Van Rosenberg

Haha,what a long nice name that you have! :D

I've promised I will write something about you.So now let's begin.

Since July if I'm not mistaken,I've known you from the Facebook.You;re a mexican so obviously you're staying in Mexico as well! :D

You're a good looking,muscular,active in sport,friendly and funny person.Because when you put the emotion I definately will LOL!Because those emotion are so cute and funny.Just can't stop laughing.Hahahahaha~

You know how to speak spanish as well!That's awesome :D
You've taught me these:

Hola = Hi
¿Como estas? = How are you?
Estoy bien = I'm fine
Gracias = Thank you
De nada = You're welcome
...Adios = Bye
¿De donde eres? = Where are you from?
(Thank you so much!!! Gracias!) :D

For me spanish is a beautiful language because the way of talking is really nice and smooth.Lol!You must be laughing now.Hahaha~

You're a fans of Korean pop as well.Hahaha~high five,me too! :)
Your country have lots of delicious food that you;ve shown me the pictures.I can imagine how yummy is the food!:D And you've promised you will cook for me to taste it when I have the chance to visit your country.So please don't forget ya! I'm looking forward to it! :D Lol.

In addition,I also promise you I will bring you to eat the food is delicious here as well!If you get the chance to visit my country :D

So te amo my friend! Hahaha,don't be shy or cry when you see this...LOL!!!
Nice to know you :D take care ya!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment