Monday, December 7, 2009

What A Night



Actually I have to write this on Monday which is yesterday.But yesterday I was so lazy to open my blog instead of open other things.Actually the picture has more than one,but this is the most clear,nice and pretty picture.So I have decided to put this picture on it.This picture is captured by my cousin which is beside me.Her name is Hsien Yinn.Now she is studying in KDU College.Currently she's now studying mass communication and event too.

She is the girl next door,likes she is coming from a package.The package is like she's pretty and cute,she's has an amazing body(wish I can have the body like her),she knows how to make up on her own although she is not a professional but still looks great on her(wish I can have that skill like her) and she is HOT too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment