Monday, December 7, 2009

Eat and Study

Yesterday which is Monday.I have two tuitions one is in Cekap Tuition Centre and anothe one is near by my house is called Alice Tuition Centre,I guess.

My first tuition in Cekap Tuition Centre is History subject at 6.20pm until 8.05pm.Another one is in Alice Tuition Centre is Math at 8.00pm until 10.00pm(for this month only).So kinda rush for me and my parents as well.

After my first tuition my dad picked me up as fast as he could.Then I had my dinner in his car while he was driving to rush to my another tuiton centre.My dinner that I had last night I think was pretty good maybe I'm really hungry so evey single food for me also taste good.

I reached there around 8.25pm.I knew I will be late and I told to my math teacher on every Monday's math tuition onwards I will be reached there around that timing.Later on,we had an exam for the first chapter of math that we have learned so far.In the meantime,our math tuiton made us a sandwich for every student.the reason why he will make because another tuition teacher was sick and didn't want to eat it.So she called us to eat,I guess.

The sandwich is just simple.Inside have eggs,cucumber and mayonise(hope I didn't spell it wrong).But for me I like to eat without cucumber.Pretty delicious too!!!One of my friend said me that evey food put into my mouth also will become delicious even though is not.LoL~I think kinda exaggerate,and he said I'm a person who won't feel full and won't become fat(what a big joke he's talking about).LOL!!!

Later on,we ate cucumber or cucumber with mayonise.The problem for that time is those cucumber very dry like don't have any liquid or water in it.My math teacher has forced me to eat more of his cucumber which he put a lot of mayonise on top of it.

Eat and Learn or Study.Real GOOD Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment