Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Night

Now is very late and I'm now sitting in front of the computer and writing my blog.

Because these two nights I'm in charge for my house and I'm all by myself.So kinda happy and great thing for me.Why can't I sleep in this timing??!I should be on my bed and rest my eyes and body as well.But
I can't sleep I don't know why.Maybe I'm a late sleepers.But for my own opinion I think my attitude seem like a vampire.LOL~

Because usally vampire don't sleep at night and sleep when the sun is rised right??!So I guess I'm gonna be like them soon.Hahaha~what a crap I'm saying this and typing this?!!LOL~anyway I'm also thrill that I can be alone in the house.I'm not afraid of dark too but I will be afraid of dark when my house was running out off electricity like Tuesday's night.

Kinda creepy for me that time,because my dad haven't come back.The reason I'm afraid of is the whole area of my house totally don't have any lights,and the most bright is the sky.That time the sky looked like early in the morning but the sky's colour also kinda nice too.So I'm happy and wish have a happy night for today and tomorrow night as well.

Good Night everybody!!!
Erm...actually now is morning so Good Morning to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment