Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mask time!

Is another time to restore my baby skin back! Honestly I have a lot of pieces masks though but due to my laziness so I rarely make a time to do a mask >_<

See! This is one of the bad attitude for almost every girl and including me. We girls want to get pretty but yet lazy to do or follow the procedure even though it will not take us much time. Lols

Today, I've decided to do a mask. So today I chose of this mask. The brand is called It's Skin from Korea. My mum's colleague went to Korea and bought her some of the products. Then, my mum gave me this mask and let me try out. Actually It's Skin products now are available in Sg Wang,KL.

The feeling not bad, I would not say the mask actually it helps me brightening but it does help my skin become more moisture and tender. I will want to buy again and use though. But wait till I finish half of my masks that I bought previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment