Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ma Man!

My boyfie and I quite chat a lot through phone and skype. Sounds so pity right? Like we live far apart? Actually phsyically we don't but mentally we are like living far apart from each other :-(

This is because my parents do not know I am having a relationship. You guys sure say just tell my parents, they sure will understand. Actually they don't and make me no choice that I need to keep secret from them. Anyway, further detsils I might tell in my next blog.

Now back to the topic ya! So when we skype together, sometimes I found out he such a kid like never grown up. How cute he is right? Though I like him when he is mature because you can feel he very man. But sometimes he is acting like a kid or innocent, it actually make my day. Which mean my boyfie makes me not just smile but laugh.

Please enjoy the fun like I do when I captured the pictures. Haha...muacks hubby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment