Thursday, September 15, 2011

EVERLAST Shoulder Bag ♥


I got this bag from July if I'm not mistaken.It was my boyfie bought for me.The reason he bought this bag for me because he saw my previous bay has spoilt and at the same time I need a new bag for matching my uniform.I didn't know he'll buy.

At first he just said for fun,lied to me he didn't buy and kept on apologised to me that he didn't buy.HOW TRICKY HE IS huh?!! lol.

End up,the following week I went to his place and surprised me.Out of the blue took out a big Everlast Paper Bag and taada!!! inside is this Everlast bag.

But the main point is I've cleanned this bag.Because during our outing lately,the bag stain the sauce of Subway that I was eating :( how sad was it at that moment. Because it is good quality and bag and most importanly is that my dear bought for me.

He told me is okay just a dirt cheap bag and threw it away get a new one.I was like wtf how could you say that? Because I've checked the price this bag cost RM160++,for me a thing cost RM100 is consider pricey.

Then,I asked him how to wash until there has no stain.He called me to ask my mum.I'm like =__= because the other way is my mum asks me how.lol.So the minutue I reached home that day,I put this bag to my washing machine and washed with hand wash.

Eventually,the result csame out was what i've expected :D I was so joyful :DDD

DEAR,DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment