Monday, August 20, 2012

1 Year Anniversary Gift for HIM & for ME♥

Our 1 year anniversay was on last month. I'm late to update this news on my blog.
These two anniversary gifts that I prepared for him

I made this book for him,inside are full of words that I've written our pictures that we've been captured throught this whole 1 year.
The second gift that I prepared for him was edible gift...lols
His favourite anime cartoon is Pikachu. erm...feature not that bad for one the Pikachu. quite similar.

Actually, I thought I'm the great and also could give him the surprise. In fact, I'm wrong. He knew that I was preparing a book for him =.= Furthermore, he was better and greater than me. He really gave me a huge surprise and he really made me cried out immediately. Of course, my tears full of touched and happiness.

The first gift that he gave quite nice but not really surprise me though and I though was the only anniversary gift. Lol...anyway I like it too is my favourite Hello Kitty♥ I guess this magazine he ordered it early as the magaizne's date is not valid in here yet.

The second gift as I've mentioned previously that made me cried out immediately is this : Taadaa~

I guess my feeling that doesn't need to be described more. Thank you hubby,I love you♥






No comments:

Post a Comment