Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Without U or With U


You are a mango lover. Without you I can never imagine that will become how. Seriuously,if you ask me I really don't know how to answer you. But I know will be a nightmare for me that begins.


Why don't I talk about with you I am how. This will be much more easier for me and are facts that I will mention it. :)


You are a big fan will blog about this...lol Usually, I will keep it to myself and I know it. You let me express out my real side of me towards you. This is because when I'm the house or outside I hardly can be myself and I need to be someone else to satisfy my family.


I'm really can feel the blissful when with you. You always say me I'm rich and my family is rich. Like you say my family not me. Money cannot be everything of course, money can solve lots of problems. But the worst thing is money can be the root of evil. So I don't mind, perhaps now is not the good time for us to earn more and become rich. I believe that we can earn more in future. As both of us so ambitious, definetely we are gonna be successful.


Hello Kitty? Actually you are Pikachu lover. But you bought me lot of Kitty stuff and surprised me. Quite shock though but I enjoy it!♥


With you I can tell and write a lt non-stop. You told me before we don't have like special memory and let you to really remember it. But for me I have and I have tons even a small little things.
Me Gustas♥

No comments:

Post a Comment