Monday, July 9, 2012

True Blood S5




True Blood new season has arrived in the town!

For those who know me, you guys sure know I’m a die hard vampire fan. Doesn’t matter is Twilight or True Blood and etc. But I’m more interested those vampire story which involve with love story. For me just like impossible relationship become possible relationship. Most important is you can watch like the dark side of fairy tale story has dream come true.

I really like Sookie Stackhouse in this tv show. She’s adorable in this show and kinda kind hearted person, sometimes she is naïve from what I see.

But I don’t really like Bill Compton. Not because he is not good in this tv show. He is good and loyal to Sookie. The reason I don’t really like is because he is old. I’m honest enough to say out huh?!! Lols

Another guy Eric Norman, yeah! I like him because he is freaking hot this tv show. Important thing is he is young lah!!! Younger than Bill. Lols

This upcoming season has changed to amazing stage you can never imagine. Sookie’s best friend turn into vampire, Bill’s follower’s is becoming sexier! and etc…

I just watched the new season last Saturday. Quite nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment