Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kardashians Kollection is coming to town!!!


As yall that who follow their reality show on E entertainment channel. You guys know what I'm taliking about. I'm a huge fan of their reality show and also their collection. they first clothing line is the DASH if I'm not mistaken.

I do follow up their reality show. Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Khloe taking the Miami, Kim & Kourtney taking New York and Khloe and Lamar. Their reality shows are really awesome and so real. Soon Kendall and Kylie might have their own reality tv show. I'm looking forward.

Do you notice all of the sisters names starting with the "K". Hmmm...I wonder why. Anyway they are fabulous and their super mum too. Raise their children become well-known celebrities.


Shoes are one of their Kollection as well. I really love it!!! In America is affordable to buy their stuff but for here might be pricey.






The Armenians Sisters are great! FABulous! ROCK ON sistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment