Monday, August 20, 2012

A day that I'm with U

After I finished one of my exam's paper. We headed to TWG @ Pavilion to have our brunch.

this the history book about the TWG tea that how they found it and etc. As for your information,I did not really read it. I just flipped through it and saw the pictures...lols

I oreder a teapot with Matcha Green Tea if i'm not mistaken. I love the teapot,yes is gold colour but the most interesting is the gold colour feature is really clear it reflects my face when I looked into it. The staff there must be cleaned and polist till so well. Almost like crystal clear can look through...lols

I ordered for both of us a plate of egg benedicts with ham. He was quite thrill as eggs are his favourite. without egg his life is meaningless. Haha,he has a good sense of humour huh?!! But I love it!♥

Later on,we headed to the Snowflake Dessert restaurant. Both of us wanted to try their new dessert.

Green Tea with Red Beans.

Green Tea is my favourite and Red Beans is his favourites. But the whole thing we weren't really like it. The ice was weird. I rather choose their best sellings dessert like I used to order. Trust me it is taste much better than this.

See what my hubby boy is holding ;D
Is a voucher that free a bowl of dessert,only can be used in Pavilion.

How do I get it?
a woman wanted us to do a survey for the Snowflake. something like any improvement or anything that they can be changed or upgraded. At the end we got this voucher.

♥♥♥






No comments:

Post a Comment