Friday, January 13, 2012

I am indeed sorry what I've done

I'm really sorry what I've done.

I know is my fault that to create this big mistake. I'm sorry to because what I angry and let you down.

I am really hurt when you said you won't treat me good like last time,you won't call me wife, won't pity me and scolded me ba po...I am really hurt

BUT i did not blame you because is my fault. I really do want you to love like last time,call me wifey,treat me good like last tome. I really looking forward everything with you together.

staying in hostel,celebrating the easons and my birthday. and now you said you won't bother me. I'm really sorry.

from the bottom of my heART, I CAN SWEAR to god i finally find a suitable man that i want. is true because what i want you still doing it. i'm sorry. i really wish that can continue...

i won't make the same mistake,before i do anything and get angry i will ask you. I am sorry that let you down and lot of people asked you.

I am sorry...i really that afraid you don't want me and treat me not so good as last time. please don't do that.i'm begging you.

I'm very sorry for what I've done. I want you to continue do those good thing and care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment