Saturday, January 21, 2012

Before CNY 2112012♥

I had a lot memorable moments on this day! ♥

I headed to his room first,after that we only went to brunch together. Honestly speaking, I had a superb brunch ♥

Our first stop for brunch :
Was Mac Donalds' Prosperity Burger! Yummy but I more prefer the potatoes rings instead of the burger. but overall is not bad either.

In the meantime,the person that gave me back my balance which was the latest syiling starting in 2012.
Actually are gold in colour sorry for my capturing skills :/ The size of 20 cents just like the old 10 cents. My hubby and I took each one and he said this needed to be kept well cannot be used as this is our first time who knew this syling :')

Our second brunch is at:
Taadaa!!! ^_^ v

We ordered a
1/4 size of chicken with the flavour of mild(medium hot i guess,if I'm not mistaken) and 2 sidelines. My hubby added on a Garlic sauce and an Extra Hot Chilli sauce. For me the "extra" still consider okay not really that HOT as it means,but too bad not for my hubby. Quite pity him as this sauce made him sweat like non-stop,made his tongue and stomach like burning. Hahaha!!! Hubby said that is better than Kenny Roger's chicken. Erm...for the taste it is true though.

Later on,we headed to KLCC. From there kinda sad because could not buy the number that I want. My hubby bought for me this
MNG :) thank you hubby ♥

Although it seem to be liked a simple day but for me is enough. it already meant a lot to me. I'm really happy and really miss you too hubby :( but will always LYF ♥ hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment