Tuesday, December 20, 2011

191211♥♥♥


Chirtsmas is just around the corner,so MERRY X'MAS everyone! Wish yall all the best in evrything what you do ;D

First of all,really need to say a big THANK YOU to my boyfie because he had this day off because of me. ♥I HEART U♥.This day I had a lunch with my boyfie at Tarc Restaurant and also his first time dining in this restaurant. How lame was it huh?! He studied there longer than me but did not try once before.

Anyway,back to topic.This was the best meal I ever had as was a happy and full laughter. LOL! My boyfie found it hard to use the cutlery to eat his food,what a pity.But still can make me laughed non-stop and also I almost got chocked because of this. Furthermore,my friend was nice gave me the snow couples from the dessert Chocolate U Log. By the way, it was delicious~


Later on,we hung out at Times Square for a while. at the meantime,we also did capture our memorable pictures from his very own DSLR.But this picture is captured from my mobile phone and what a reluctant smile he hed in this picture. LOL!♥

It was a memorable and fun day I ever had! ♥♥♥

♥Je'taime Mon Cheri♥

No comments:

Post a Comment