Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Sweet 17♥ ♥ ♥

Hahaha~I should write this yesterday because my birthday was on 21st February for 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
&
HAPPY SWEET 17 FOR ME


Thanks to my mum,because she bought me a purple crystal bracelet for me which I wanted this for a long time.LoL

&

Special Thanks To:

June June

Pixie

Shirley

Wei Ye

Jin Chuann

Eason Yong

Stacy

Jason

Hsien Yinn

Michelle

John

Yue Dan

Anilan

Hassan

Anilan Nair

Xiiao Yee,Tiffany

Florian Marmotte

Zun Quan

Angela Yap

Dave Mah

Cheah Kar Mon

Ivan Lim

Bonnie Tai

Eunice Low

Thinesh

Calvin You

Chui Hwa

Bee

Kai Qii

Atikah

Exuan Tan

Ah Fei

Yan Yan

A Lin

I think that all if anyone I didn't write it down please do tell me on Facebook or other way can contact me ya!!

Above all the names including in my phone's friends,cousin and Facebook's friends.Thanks guys!!!Love you guys~muacksss♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment