Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So Not Good !!!

Why do I typed the title like that???!!

That's because today not a good day for me I guess because usually my parents are working on weekdays.But today when I got back from school and I saw my mum's car is here and the door is opened too.

The first thing in my mind was,I can't do a lot of my stuff today because she's her now.Usually I'm alone in the house on weekdays so can consider as my private time and also can express my things in what way I have into it.

So today I can't watch my korean drama,I can't take a nap as easy as when she is not around or him means my dad and also can't online as well.You must be wondered how I could write this post when I just now typed I can't online,right?

Haha~That just because I secretly online.LoL***
I'm using a laptop it belongs to my dad.My dad has bought a new for himself because this one I'm using kinda slow for sometimes.So this laptop whose touch the most are me and brother.

My brother uses this laptop to play his favorite online games but for me I don't play games I just sign in my Facebook and Blogger only.Youtube or others still got but less.In addition,I'm not really interesting in playing computer games.

So after I write this I will offline.Because I'm like that using this laptop kinda risky for me.scare my mum will find out I'm using laptop and not studying.So I'm kinda suffering for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment