Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yay! Holiday***

Today is holiday.That is a really good news for me.Because no need to wake up so early like as usaul mean when I have to go school that time.No need wear uniform and comb the hair nicely and neat and so on... ... ...lazy to describe out so put some dots on it.But I think you guys probably need to do what later,especially for Malaysian citizen.

Others places of school no need so many stupid rules to follow and their uniforms prettier than us Malaysian's uniform a lot a lot.For an example Japan amd Korean.These schools are so nice because you don't need to tide your hair up if you want to also can.

I heard from my dad's friend.He's a korean citizen.He said in Korea's school can dye your hair and for the most normal colours in your hair are Gold,Blonde and Red.When I heard this my eyes stared at him as big as I could.Deep inside my heart said "What the hell?!!".The most normal colour are these three.Because if for Malaysian is a big NO.But if you didn't schooling or graduate you sure can dye any colour that you like.

But you just imagine if you dye your hair in Golden colour or Blonde.Many people will stare at you when you are on the street.But if you are in Japan or Korea,there's not much people will look at you like that.This was so great but the bad news for me is I'm still live in Malaysia definately can't do that way and plus I'm schooling too.

Grrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment