Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Such A Long Time

It has been a long time I didn't sign in my blog.Because when my school is reopened that time,my hectic schedule is has started just only the started.Gosh!!!I'm exhausted man.

Not to mean I didn't touch the computer,even I do touch I also lazy to sign in just because I'm too tired for it.Occasionally,when I touch the computer also do some research for my school or tuiton.

I wish I'm not a Form 5 student for this year.Beacuse I almost everyday tuition.Wednesday and Sunday only don't have any tuition.Both of these day don't have tuition but do not mean I can totally sit back and relax.I still have to do my school or tuiton work and also revision too.And this year I don't have enought time for my sleeping time.

So in school most of the time you could see me with a panda eyes.Hate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment