Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One More To Go

Just only one more day to go.What I mean is is one more day and also the last day of my exam.Then I can sing "I believe I can fly.I believe I can touch the sky"LOL.

I'll be very thrill and my brain will less heavy like few days ago.I think not just few days ago,I think was few weeks before when I heard the exam start after Chinese New Year.

I still can remember the feeling when I knew this kind of pathetic news.It was like I wanted to scream out loud deep inside my heart,and my heart felt like wanted to burst out as quickly as it could.

But also a bad news in a way too.Because my final real and important exam just around the corner altough is on November.But now deep inside my heart can smell the taste of the 'scaryness'.

Wish I can score well,since I'm not a greedy person.So I just wish I can score good no need so good.At least all subjects I have to pass and my English paper at score a B if an A I'll be very happy as well.My Bahasa Melayu at least score a C or a B if I can.Others I wish I can score at least C but id D also consider okay too.Because at least I don't fail right?

I'm not an intelligent or quick thinker person.So these are my goals for it.Most people like my friends their goals' are straight A's because they are intelligent,quick thinker,smart for everything(mostly).And that'sthe real gold for them.So I'm like a bronze if I compare with them.I think I'm not even bronze too.
'

No comments:

Post a Comment