Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tears + Sobbing = Crying

Why girls like to cry?

Actually not tend to be liked is just that we not strong enough to hold back our tears. Do you think we like to show out when we’re crying. From what I see, is no! As we also don’t want let other people to know how fragile we are. Especially towards me.

Crying can so called to expressed out our feelings. We are much more better than guys. This is because we aren’t like guys, moody will tend to find someone to create an argument, later on fight. Am I right?

Let’s talk about myself in this kind situation which is quite often. What I’ve mentioned above mostly are related to myself but also is the fact for most of the girls. The reason I’m crying most of the times because I really cannot hold back my tears. If possible I wouldn’t want to do that especially in front of my hubby, my friends and especially toward my parents. I’m crying not because I want to get any mercy from “you guys”.

Previously, you said to me. Do not cry in front of me, I won’t pity you. I really upset you will say that. I cried because I really cannot hold it back, if do I won’t cry in front you and in the house.

Is really suffer when I’m crying almost every single night while lie on my bed. No one can hug and comfort me. I really wish my hubby that time always can be appeared beside anytime. I know is can’t, never mind at least I have a cat which is my hubby bought for me. I treat the cat like him though. I really don’t like this type of life. In every week at least I need to cry once or twice a week. This been happening on me for more than 3 years.

At night, I really feel so lonely. This already also happening on me more than 3 years. But now at least better, because II have my hubby to comfort me even though he can’t physically. Not to say I don’t want argue back is I can’t. If I do I need to face the unwanted consequence. I’m okay to handle if comes to the worst case scenario. But if involve humiliating in front of everyone. Make my reputation from up to down. I really don’t like.

But if you really do that. I also know what I will do back. You said I’m gonna remember this for life. Yes, that is for sure! After that, I also will do something for you which make you remember forever and until you sleep in the coffin you also can remember. You can make me double or triple. Is okay, I will pay all in ONCE! Is okay, I lost you. As you said you don’t mind to lost a daughter.

Frankly speaking, I dislike everytime I wrote out my problem with tears. Which mean everytime I express out my emotion through here with crying. This feeling is so not good to taste again and again. Even now I write about this also with moody and crying scence. Hope beside of my table guest won't look at me like a sudden freak. LOLs!

I’m really hate you till death unless you change something. But I guess not gonna happen. As you think you always right.

I really grateful that I have you hubby. Whenever I not happy even though you physically not beside me but you did comfort me and say something which is funny to make me calm down and laugh.

Love you, hubby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment