Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lovely



A superb day I had!!

Although the whole day. My hubby and I stayed in the room for the whole day but I was very happy with it.

We had our breakfast near his house. As you see the above picture that I posted here he ordered lot of dim sum which like he did not predict that we couldn’t finish. How cute he is huh? Hahaha…anyway we did finished it all. Mostly ate by him though. Lol, he such a giant in eating food.

Is really nice when your love’s one are beside with you. The feelings like no matter what happen he will be here and protect you. You can feel is safe when he is beside you. I;m sure this feelings everyone does know especially for girls.

Honestly speaking he is a nice guy for me. Yes for now he does not own a car or a house. But he has good heart that I deserved to be loved. Furthermore, now he does not have but doesn’t mean in future he can’t get it.

A guy who is wealthy enough and has car or a house. But if he is not good in terms of treating others, especially treats towards his girlfriend or wife. He is a tremendously ridiculous guy.

For me my boy already is more than good enough. He has sacrificed a lot. It was very touching but at the same time I also do feel very guilty. As I can’t repay back to him. This relationship between he and I is consider I’ve found one in my life. Or you guys so call is “True Love”.

Now I can be with him, in future I’m also wish that the last person I spend with is him too.

Je’taime to my hubby boy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment