Thursday, June 14, 2012

What can I say or What shall I say?

Sometimes I really do question myself. Why my hubby will dislike me doing this and that? Why he won’t let me or wouldn’t allow me to do this and that? Why he has to be like this? Why he can’t be like others? …I’m such “Question-nista huh? Lol

Seriuously, is really making me headache for quite some times. If I say I’m okay. Do you think I’m okay? Of course not. Come on, I’m a normal human being like you guys and also do have feelings ;/

BUT after I get mad or unhappy. I slowly flashback and think why he will this or why he will that and etc…the MAIN REASON also he does really care about me and my safety too.

He told me that me just only belong to him. Only can let me wear sexy when I’m with him. This because and also obviously he does not want other guys to have an eye on me. Furthermore, he knows I’m being tackle most of the times when I’m walking to my home.

I think deep inside actually he really concern me and yet I still create more worries to let him even worry about me.

I’m sorry hubby. I should be mature and not being naïve. I shall listen your words and advice. Sorry to let you worry so much. But also thank you that you still have the patience with me.

ILY hubby♥

No comments:

Post a Comment