Friday, April 16, 2010

Get The Hell Off BITCH...

Fuck Off to the person of Xiiao Ling!!!

You do not want to be friend of Michelle Wong just say it out.No need to say her because she's rough not gentle enough,speaking very loud and so on.

The main reason you do not want to be friend with her because you lost your battle with her.

Let me tell you that,she does not mind you're fat and your ugly face.But end up you treated her that way.

(When you want to be friends to anyone you have to accept his or her goods and bads),(This only called ReaL FrienD).

NOW I'm telling you that you're fat and ugly.You BITCH!!!Don't try to insult her which you're not the same level as her.

Please do change your Facebook's name.Which my last name also Ling.Do you think you very small? Let me tell you that you're not and you are worse than a giant.Giant might be better than you anytime.

So don't be afraid my little friend Michelle Wong ya~as a senior and friend I will protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment