Saturday, February 11, 2012

I really hate myself

Again ,the same mistake I did.

I’m really sorry to make u so troublesome and sad. I know I’ve been doing a lot of wrong things.

I’m really stupid and naïve. I know I cannot be forgiven.sorry that I did not pick up your phone calls because due to I’m really sick and cried with take tears and slept. When I woke up I only noticed that you called me many times and I did not pick up.

But when I picked up,u were really angry.when u asked me what I want. I did not know because you were so angry and I’m really scare and don’t know what to do.

All I can answered you is nothing that I want

When I said I'm not important,actually i really think that you will say something nice and fight back my words. In addition, I just want us to be happy like others. I know what I say is useless. I don’t reply u because u don’t want to listen to me.You said I did a lot things that let u down but u also said a lot of words that really hurt me most of the times. But I do not blame on u. Because the ‘lai yuan’ of those problems are from me.

If u feel happy to do this,I’m also fine. As long as you happy then I also will be happy.

U know why I want u to meet my aunt? Because if we continue like this we sure will argue all the time,I don’t want this to happen and I hope I can fulfill what u and I requested. I can see that my aunt will be better than my dad

I’m not gonna sleep tonight because I will do the same thing cry and pray.

What I’ve sent those messages to your phone is true. But I don’t think you will because I let u get upset again.i’m really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment