Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moderate...

Yesterday,was my mum birthday.So Happy Belated Birthday!

So she was the boss for yesterday only.She chose one of the japanese restaurant near Jusco,Mid Valley.For me the food so so only.But for few dishes is more than okay :-) like their special hand roll(just like sushi) when you see the picture.Yummy! :-D Furthermore,their japanese soup full of different variety mushroom.I'm one of the mushroom lover so for me the soup also not bad too!

Meanwhile,their special ice green tea also taste really good too! And the cost only RM3 per glass.Erm...can consider cheap and affordable for that restaurant.For those who are Green tea's lovers just like me :-P you should not miss out this! :-D

Haha...but I still more into Korean.Because I can consider myself a Korean freak but not too obsessed with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment