Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Looking Forward! ★

What I'm looking forward to? Haha...

Actually I'm looking forward to my second time driving lesson.When you I first time learnt it was FUN!!! :-D

I asked my instructor.
Me-do you buy insurance?
He-no I don't.Why?
Me-because your life is depending on me now.lol

Then he told me don't need to be nervous and I said I'm not.Because most of the time for the very first time learner they will get scare.

Then,he thought I will drive slowly because me was the first time.But I'm NOT.Because I to love drive fast.My instructor told me calm down why I still want to celebrate my CNY.lol.

But I'm still couldn't control myself.One time I needed to step on break because I'm driving sort of fast and in front has one bumper but I accidentally step on the oil.

It was fun! In addition,the instructor also a hilarious guy.Make me laugh non stop and distracted me few times when I'm driving.haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment