Saturday, July 31, 2010

I didn't get choose by PLKN(Military Service)! Yay!

:D
The first person I have to thank is the God! Because God Bless Me to not to get choose!Thank you very much :D

I don't want get choose is because I don't want get a darker skin.Let's imagine that I'm become an Indian~this is the big NO for it!!!Come on I'm chinese and I don't want to change my race.Yes,I doubt that chinese people also can get a good tanned skin.I have but if I still continue make friends with Sun.I can guarantee that my skin colour will change to dark chocolate.Not to say I'm racist here,I just want to get back and remain my own skin colour!

Recently,my friends said to me I'm getting darker and look abit like Malay people.OMG!!!I just can't except it but fact is fact,we cannot change.Why?!Because this is Life!! ish ><

So now I wish I wouldn't get choose again,because we have to check the list again on November.

GooD LucK to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment